[mythtv-users] Is SD data as current as it used to be?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:43:34 UTC 2007

On 9/16/07, Brian Foddy <bfoddy at visi.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to notice or believe the SD data may not be
> as current as it used to be.  For instance, the
> Sunday NFL football games don't show the team
> match ups anymore, just a generic description.
<snip>

I've been noticing that, while I get the team matchups eventually, it
seems way behind the zap2it.com site.  If I look at next Sunday right
now, it doesn't show matchups, and I know for sure zap2it.com has
showed them since two days ago. Why wouldn't this be just as current
as zap2it.com for the same market?  (In my case New York area OTA ATSC
stations)

My mythfilldatabase just ran an hour ago.  I'm running 0.20.2 SVN 14324.

Tom