[mythtv-users] Running mythfilldatabase

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:58:59 UTC 2007

On 9/18/07, aaron <memoryguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/18/07, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > While we're talking about the automatic mythfilldatabase (MFDB)
> controls,
>
> <snip>
>
> I'm not Mike, but I reported this a while back and Mike was good
> enough to fix it for me... no, it doesn't take into account the next
> suggested run time. But, if the system is off at the time
> mythfilldatabase was supposed to run, it will run automatically the
> next time the system IS up.

Aaron,

Thanks for the info.

I was trying to be "polite" and make sure I ran MFDB at the suggested time,
which has generally been in the morning hours rather than when I typically
have activity scheduled on the system in the evening hours.

Do you know if there was a concern/issue with accounting for the MFDB
schedule when setting the wakeup time?

Craig.