[mythtv-users] Great job MythArchive team

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 18:43:40 UTC 2007

I've been using Myth for about 9 months now.  Currently running the
up-to-date .20-fixed.  Up until yesterday I had no reason to export a
recording to dvd.  Well Friday I recorded Doctor Who "Blink."  WOW that
was a keeper.  So after installing some dependencies out of the Ubuntu
repositories, as named in the wiki, MythArchive to dvd worked like a charm.

Great job guys it was much easier than I thought it would.  Keep up the
great work.  I can't wait to see how you make it even better.

Thanks,
Jon