[mythtv-users] No SD Update and SD Episode Numbers do notmatchprevious recordings

Cottrell, Eric ecottrell at doble.com
Mon Sep 17 16:12:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

Thanks for replying.

I have "Automatically run mythfilldatabase" checked.  I tried unchecking
and checking again.  I tried using the full path to mythfilldatabase and
the default.  I tried it with the use suggested time both checked and
unchecked.

Running mythfilldatabase from the command line works.  It never runs
from MythTV.  No log entries.  The other two housekeeping tasks are
running as the dates in the housekeeping table are updating.

I am running SuSE 10.2 with the latest MythTV packages (0.20.2) from
Packman mirror.  After install I restored my old database.  I am going
to grab the latest SVN source and compile it myself.  I understand there
are some bugs in the suggested time portion that were fixed.  Maybe it
is causing other problems.

73 Eric