[mythtv-users] I'm an HD Idiot.. Help me out

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Sep 16 21:40:30 UTC 2007

On Sep 16, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Ben Kevan wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I think that is very interesting that Westington sells their TV's
> as Monitors
> savings tons of costs on the Tuners etc.. Is this why Westington's
> prices are
> the way they are?
>
> Because that's a damn good price for a true 1080p unit..
>
> But I don't think anyone in the world has one in stock..

I bought 2 Westinghouse 1090p 42" displays and love them. I would
recommend them to anyone. I'm using one as a regular computer display
in a recording studio and the other as my MythTV display in my house
and they make me very happy. I never had to mess with overscan or
anything since they are displays, not TV's.