[mythtv-users] Is SD data as current as it used to be?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Sep 16 19:08:06 UTC 2007

On 09/16/2007 02:56 PM, Brian Foddy wrote:
> I'm starting to notice or believe the SD data may not be
> as current as it used to be.  For instance, the
> Sunday NFL football games don't show the team
> match ups anymore, just a generic description.  Shows like
> 60 Minutes and Dateline don't have the story summaries
> they used to.  Even the recent presidential address,
> scheduled several days before, never showed up.
>
> For awhile I wondered if this was just rerun season
> behavior, but it seems more than that.
>
> As I remember, it used to fetch data for the 14th day
> and the next/current day on each mythfilldatabase run.
> Is it still doing this?
As a starting point, if there's a more current build of mythtv available
from your packager, upgrade.  There was a small typo which could have an
effect on the "tomorrow" update in 0.20.2 and 0.20-fixes (and Myth has
never pulled "today" updates).  The issue was fixed a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, my data looks good to me, so it's not likely TMS/SD.

Mike