[mythtv-users] Channel Switching

Paul Manning paul_manning22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:03:25 UTC 2007

Is there a way to show all channels on all capture cards and have mythTV switch to the capture card that it needs?  For example, I've got two PVR150's that are used to input composite signals for cable, and a Nova T PVR-500 which has a dual DVB-T encoders. It all works fine, but in order two switch from DVB tv to cable, I have to press the Y key which switches capture devices.  While Myth is watching DVB it only lists channels that are for DVB, and vice versa for cable.  What I'd like to see is all channels and have myth automatically swap to the capture device that the channel is associated with.  Is this functionality available?