[mythtv-users] Mythweb reports 'Currently Recording: Edit' on upcoming recordings

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:21:14 UTC 2007

On 9/15/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 09/14/2007 07:32 PM, Michael Lynch wrote:
> > ...but it's from 2 days ago and the recording has already stopped.
> > The 'Backend Status' page shows that all of my tuners are idle.  How
> > do I go about clearing this?
>
> Restart your backend.
>
> Mike

Sorry, should have mentioned that I tried that first thing.

It's not actually impacting anything other than Mythweb reporting that
it's recording.  I'm able to use any of the 3 tuners and recording
schedules are working as needed.  But since it's not actually
recording that, I'd like to get it corrected.