[mythtv-users] Is HD worth it?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Sep 15 16:29:06 UTC 2007

Nedim Cholich napsal(a):

> Almost all primetime in the US is in HD. All the new sitcoms and
> shows. Some are pretty awesome to watch in HD like CSIs. PBS has some
> great travel and geography shows in HD as well. I also recorded couple
> of movies in HD recently.
At least in my market (PNW/Oregon) PBS analog is pretty much only for
kids cartoons and shows.  All the really cool PBS shows (Nova, Nature,
etc) are in HD digital.

So for me, HD is definitely worth it.

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.