[mythtv-users] Mythtv svn channel problems

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Sep 15 14:44:57 UTC 2007

I've been having problems with channel scanning and changing.

See bug http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2909.

I've now upgraded to svn as of last Thursday; this has allowed me to
more-or-less scan all channels but I still get segfaults on channel changes.

Is anyone seeing this?

My non-scientific testing (time is limited ATM) seems to indicate that
the probem channels are either remote (40-50 miles away) or subject to
severe multipath problems.

--Yan

--

  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.