[mythtv-users] DVB-S settings for Sky in the UK
Oliver Brown
galaxiaguy at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:55:49 UTC 2007
Hi,
I recently bought a Technotrend Budget S-1500 to get Freeview in the UK but
I'm having difficulty setting it up. I'm guessing I have to set up the LNB
in the DiSEqC settings (although I original thought that was only for
multiple dishes?) but whatever I try I just get "Error parsing parameters"
when I do a channel scan.
I wondered if someone could share their settings for getting this to work
since I've seen a few people mention getting Freeview (and Sky) this way
using this card.
I'm using MythDora which I updated to the mythtv-trunk version in ATrpms a
couple of months ago (the last version before Schedules Direct I think), if
it makes a difference.
Thanks,
Oliver
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20070915/3f3a09ed/attachment.htm
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list