[mythtv-users] I keep getting disabled from the list

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 21:42:39 UTC 2007

maybe
  Michael mfeather at optusnet.com.au
  should follow this thread for ideas on how to have himself removed. :-)

David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:

    On Sep 14, 2007, at 2:13 PM, Jay Mallar wrote:

  Not exactly sure why, but every three or four days, I get "disabled" due to "too many bounces", but only on this list.  I'm on several other lists, although not nearly quite as active, and I've never been "disabled" before.

Any idea how I can track this down?  I'm not even sure who's doing the rejection...

  Do you have an anti-spam filter that rejects messages by bouncing them?  That's the most common cause, in my experience.