[mythtv-users] setting up mythweb flash player with latest svn

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:25:28 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Inor Kuo <inorkuo at hotmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for the tip.  i did as you suggested but the output doesn't mean a
> whole lot to me.  i see "unsupported codec" at the bottom.  Do i need to
> download a codec?  The output is below

Yes, it looks as though your ffmpeg is missing the ac3 codec.  I found this:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2007-July/009952.html

It references the same codec errors that you're getting.  The solution
here was to recompile ffmpeg with AC3 support.  Your MPEG2 streams
must have an AC3 audio component.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com