[mythtv-users] setting up mythweb flash player with latest svn

Inor Kuo inorkuo at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:11:18 UTC 2007

>Mine works but only for my recordings made with PVR150 and 250. My
>firewire HD recordings act exactly as you described. The only difference
>I can think of between the two is that the firewire stuff uses mpeg2ts.
>I never see ffmpeg kick off like I do when I do the other recording types.
>
>Mike

Thanks for the input Mike.  My file came from a pchdtv5500.  I have
recordings from a pvr500 but i haven't tried those because they are on a
separate slave backend.  i guess i just need to mount that recording
directory with nfs on my master backend which mythweb is running on so i can
test it out.

Inor