[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Ben Kevan ben.kevan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:29:03 UTC 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 04:50:54 pm Michael wrote:
> Can you please take me off your fucking mailing list. I have tried multiple
> times by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I do not want my
> inbox bombarded with 500 emails full of practically useless shit.
>
> Take ME OFF THE LIST- ILL Take myself off, and half the people on the
> server if you don't.

Have you thought of putting a filter in place? Duh!

Oh, and I can't wait until you take yourself off the list, will keep me from
getting emails like this, and only productive and semi off-topic ones, from
exciting announcements.

Have a good one.. Hope you get off soon.

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me