[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Problem Please Help

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Thu Sep 13 14:57:07 UTC 2007

I have been trying to get Schedules Direct EPG to work with My installed MythTV setup. I upgraded to 20.2 . However when I go into Myth setup Video Sources I do not see a listing for Schedules Direct. I see North America (Data Direct) (Internal) and North America (Data Direct) (xmltv). So I am using the North America (Data Direct) (internal) entry and the ID and Password established with my Schedules direct account.  When I press retrieve lineup I get a momentary Flash on the screen  but no data direct lineup entry. Under connect input to source when I do a fetch channels nothing happens.So should there be a actual entry for Schedules Direct or am I supposed to use the North America (data Direct) (internal ) entry .  However this entry does not seem to work. I would appreciate any help . I have spend hours on this without any success and also no guide data. Thanks