[mythtv-users] Distro Preferences

Jeff Campbell jeff.campbell at jax.org
Thu Sep 13 11:56:08 UTC 2007

Paul,

 I know almost nothing about Linux or mythtv. I used the latest Alpha4
build of Mythbuntu and then installed the ubuntu desktop from it's
console. It worked fantastic! All I had to do was create the archives
temp directory and get it's permissions right and my system was up and
running! I think all newbies would be best served by mythbuntu. Just my
2 cents, you might want another distro since your more experienced.

Jeff