[mythtv-users] Where did the "tuner" go in mythweb?

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:33:50 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's what I see as well.  The column is just empty if it is going to
> record.  I remember previously that it showed the tuner number.  I
> have a master backend with 3 standard tuners and 2 HD tuners and a
> slave backend with 1 SD tuner.  mythweb is running on the
> masterbackend.
>
> So, is this a bug, or was the feature removed?  Are you sure you're
> running the latest SVN version of mythweb?  I'm running SVN r14450,
> which is from last week.  However, I've seen this for several months,
> just haven't thought to inquire about it.  It is this way both in IE7
> and in firefox.

The name of the tuner is pulled from the Program PHP object
(modules/tv/includes/objects/Program.php).  The object gets the name
of the tuner from the database.  You can verify the name of the tuner
in your database like so:

select inputname,displayname from cardinput;

The 'displayname' is what is placed in the 'Status' column to describe
the tuner.  Make sure that all of your tuners have a name in the
'displayname' field.  If they don't, you can use MySQL directly to
name them, or use mythtv-setup.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com