[mythtv-users] Written proof that we've all been conned about SD

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Wed Sep 12 19:58:15 UTC 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:46:29 -0500, Anthony Messina wrote
> On Monday 10 September 2007 03:26:20 pm match at ece.utah.edu wrote:
> > Chris, are you sure that's true? I believe non-profit corps are allowed
> > pay wages to their employees, they just can't pay dividends or bonuses to
> > their stockholders and board members.
>
> i work for a not for profit hospital with over 4000 employees.  we
> all (CEOs on down) get paid.
>
> not-for-profit != pro-bono

Anthony, that's true, but I think you just made the point.  Everyone from
CEO on down is being paid.  The Board members aren't (or shouldn't be).  The
CEO might be on the board, but then he's being paid as teh CEO, not as a
Board member.

AFAIK, SD has no employees yet, just Board members.