[mythtv-users] how are the commercial flags stored?

Kent Watsen kent at watsen.net
Wed Sep 12 15:55:20 UTC 2007

> As it is, if you're wathcing Live TV, it's being recorded, and you'r
> watching the recoeding. If you decide to keep it (hit "r" while you're
> watching), it will be dealt with as a recording, and the commflagging job
> will happen based on how you have it set up (generally after the recording
> is completed, when there are no other recording jobs running).

Ooops, now I see the confusion - I'm saying "live tv" when I mean to say
"recorded tv".   Restated, I plan to have 4 tuners and only want to
watch shows that have already had the comm-flags set.  Now that I
understand that the flags are stored in SQL, it seems that there is no
need to move the recording after being processed.  Is there an icon or
anything in the display to show that the commflagging job is complete?

Thanks,
Kent