[mythtv-users] best way to mass delete all videos

Andrew Burgess aab at cichlid.com
Tue Sep 11 23:49:13 UTC 2007

I needed to restructure my raid array where the recorded videos
were kept. I decided I had watched all I really needed to
so just erased them. I ment to make a list of files in case
just creating empty ones would make things easier on myth
but (doh) I forgot.

What's the best procedure now?

I'd like to keep the history of what I already recorded and
watched but I'd like to get fix the list of files
in 'watch recordings' that displays non-existant files.

I looked in the archives and the wiki but perhaps didn't use
the right search terms.

Thanks
Andrew