[mythtv-users] Electrical power in my cable line? Is that bad?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:49:49 UTC 2007

Since this thread seems to be cable grounding oriented with regard to bars
and lines in the picture can someone tell me what the term is for vertical
bars in the picture that repeat across the screen?

Is it called banding? is that caused by a bad ground or some other issue?
similar to the problem Keith is having?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20070911/ea2b04ad/attachment.htm 

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list