[mythtv-users] Stupid question for MythMusic

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:52:29 UTC 2007

On 11/09/2007, Max Chow <max.chow at marvel.com.hk> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Anyone has any idea that how to delete a imported music file from Mythmusic?

I presume you've tried removing the file and then rescanning, and that
didn't work?

Sometimes it does, but I've got into trouble when I've moved or
deleted files and the database appears to get confused.

I can vouch for the fact that using phpadmin to delete the contents of
all tables with names starting 'music', and then rescanning worked for
me.  I wouldn't recommend it as a method though and hopefully a better
way will be revealed here.