[mythtv-users] NFS issue

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 02:39:17 UTC 2007

Phil Bridges wrote:
On 9/10/07, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
On Sep 10, 2007, at 6:20 PM, Harry Devine wrote:
Unfortunately, none of my email clients (both Thunderbird or web-based Comcast) will not allow me to put my replies at the bottom,so I guess we'll both have to learn to deal with it.
You're wrong. Lots of people use Thunderbird and post according tolist preference. Sorry I can't help with the rest. ;)
I found in Thunderbird where that setting was.  I just flat-out missed it, so for that I do apologize to everyone.  However, I cannot use  Thunderbird to post emails to this list.  I have 2 email accounts that I manage in Thunderbird, and my comcast.net one is what I have registered on this list.  If I try and send a message using that mail server, it fails saying that the SMTP server could not be contacted.  My main email account can send emails fine.

So, I have to use the web email that Comcast provides and I haven't found the option to "bottom post" in that interface yet.  I've been looking around tonight trying to find out why Thunderbird has an issue with this account, but haven't found anything thus far.

Thanks, and once again, sorry for the confusion.
Harry