[mythtv-users] DirecTV STB USB port

Rob S zerogeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:08:36 UTC 2007

This started about tuesday or wednesday last week.  I'm pretty sure that
it's not the cable, or my computer because after I do a cold reboot on the
box it works and I go "oh...okay...it's working now" Then it'll record the
next show and stop working after that (the channel changing).  I was just
wondering if there is anyone else out there that's noticed this...

Thanks,
Rob