[mythtv-users] DirecTV STB USB port

Rob S zerogeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:08:32 UTC 2007

This has been driving me nuts all weekend.  It appears that DirecTV may have
pushed an update to my D11-500 STBs that now disables the USB port.  I
remember there was a similar thing that happened earlier this year, but
changing the baud rate on the directv.pl script fixed the problem.  This
time it seems to be not working at all.  However, it appears that the port
*does* work for up to an hour after every cold reboot of the box.  Is anyone
else seeing this?  I have two boxes and they both have the same behavior.

-rob