[mythtv-users] Small wireless keyboard with integrated mouse (touchpad, stick, trackball, ...)

Braindead Braindead at diablops.com
Mon Sep 10 15:38:06 UTC 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:25:55 -0600
"Bearcat M. Sandor" <HomeTheater at feline-soul.com> wrote:

> In May i got a BTC 9019URF
> (http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm). I can't really
> recommend it.  After a few weeks of use my fingers started to hurt.
> The keys are a little more off-set then what i was used to.

I've been using the BTC 9019URF for close to a year now.  I find it works good, the 'joystick/mouse' action isn't the best and I find I have to pace my typing or it'll miss characters.  But, generally I use it once or twice a week and mostly just for console access when I don't feel like SSH'ing in from somewhere else.

If it's for occasional use, I can recommend the BTC.