[mythtv-users] DVB-T cards for Ubuntu Edgy

Adrian Skehill adrian.skehill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:14:08 UTC 2007

> Some of the PCI DVB-T cards that are readily available in Aus are listed
> below. Do any of them work out of the box with Edgy?
>
> DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4 TV Tuner
> DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Pro
> DViCo FUsionHDTV DVB-T Plus
> DigitalNow DNTV Live Hybrid LP S2 DVB-T/Analog/FM
> Compro VideoMate DVB-T750 DUAL DIG TUNER
> Compro VideoMate DVB-T100 AV-CAP/DV TUNER
> Compro VideoMate DVB-T200
> Leadtek WinFast DTV1000T
> Avermedia AVerTV DVB-T Super 007

I popped in an Hauppauge 1100 DVB-T card (based on philips saa7134 kernel
module) into a Feisty backend. This was the first distro that I had any
success with getting DVB working. The card worked immediately after I loaded
the dvb module. Not sure if this brand is available to you in Australia.
There was a lot of work went into the video support in the kernel version (
2.6.20-15) and you might find it worthwhile to upgrade.

Adrian.