[mythtv-users] Yet another lineup change question (but it should have worked!)

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:49:58 UTC 2007

I recently had a lineup change in my cable listings.  Schedules Direct
has the correct (new) data, and I've run "mythfilldatabase
--do-channel-updates".  Theoretically, according to the list archives
(like this one http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/162207),
that's all I should need to do, right?

Well, that doesn't seem to work.  The old channel name is still in the
mythweb listings and still in the channel browser on the frontend.

I'm using the latest version available from atrpms
(mythtv-backend-0.20.2-165.fc6), and this one still seems to be
fetching a few things from zap2it.  I don't know if that's intentional
or not.

Anyone got any clues?

PS: Other than this bit, I heart SD.

--