[mythtv-users] Need Help with HDHomerun

Sun Sep 9 17:32:06 UTC 2007

> Thanks for all the responses.  I was using windows before this and was
> able to see a bunch of un-encrypted channels video and audio so I know
> its working from that aspect and its just a matter of getting mythtv to
> work now I guess.

Slowly getting there with my HDHomerun.  Channel scan now found about 40
or 50 unencypted channels.  Most of them I believe are audio or radio
channels and when I attempt to tune them, my frontend kicks me out.

Any suggestions on this problem?

Also some of the found qam channels don't tune -- I get PAT errors on
the backend.  Are these real channels or could they be something else?

Thanks again.
Norm