[mythtv-users] Channel names coming out as Adding channel 5 etc

Jim - MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Sun Sep 9 17:17:53 UTC 2007

I jsut upgraded to latest myth for the SD setup.  I re-added my channel lineup byt the Callsign and Channel names are coming out as Adding channel 5 etc for both of these.  Is there an Application to automatically  change this info in the database? rather than manually edding this from myth web?

Jim

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000773-3, 09/08/2007
Tested on: 9/9/2007 11:17:55 AM