[mythtv-users] 2-3 pulldown for tv sources

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Sun Sep 9 05:26:05 UTC 2007

On Sep 8, 2007, at 9:40 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> And now it's done for you (in SVN trunk):
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2591#comment:3
>
> Stanley is way on top of things today.  Thanks, Stanley.

Nice :)

So, 0.20.2 p14430 is what I'm currently running and this particular
branch has the ivtc filter. However, I wonder if I have it configured
properly? I'm currently using no channel filters except for having
enabled bob deinterlace on the General Playback config page.  This
leads me to two questions:

1) To use itvc, do I have to enable it as a custom playback filter
first?

2) see I can do it on a per-channel basis however, if a program for a
particular channel does not require ivtc processing, will the ivtc
filter kick in anyway?

Thanks for the help.

--
Scott