[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sun Sep 9 01:26:05 UTC 2007

Remco Treffkorn wrote:
> On Friday 07 September 2007, R. G. Newbury wrote:
>> So there is no need to discuss scraping, nor any reason why you should
>> encourage others to do so.
>>
>> Geoff
>
> I put up with a lot of crap on this mailing list, but you just broke the
> record. Three vitriolic, contentless, bullying posts in the space of
> minutes...
>  And I wondered what kind of person would want to be a 'Blockwart'.
>
> Welcome to my killfile. At least I will never have to endure another post from
> you!

Well, while I'm kill-filed by Remco, it must be some sort of record for
a post to be called 'vitriolic contentless, bullying' for pointing out a
common spelling error....

Now 'pedantic' I could live with,..but 'loses' is not 'looses'.

As to the post that this one responded to ...'vitriolic'?????? Jeeesh!

And I stand by the third one.

Geoff