[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-out on kernel 2.6.22?

Marc Barrett mnealbarrett at cox.net
Sat Sep 8 03:20:27 UTC 2007

I am still trying to get the TV-out to work on a Fedora 7 system
using a 2.6.22 kernel.  My problem is that all of the most
popular guides on this subject have become out-of-date.
Including Jared Wilson's excellent guide.

There have been a lot of changes to the kernel since most of
these guides were written or updated, such as much of ivtv
now being included in the kernel, etc.  I was wondering if there
is a recent guide written specifically for the 2.6.22 kernel,
about TV-out from a PVR-350.

-Marc Barrett