[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:31:11 UTC 2007

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
> Positive contributions are always welcome, but discussion of
> activities that could put MythTV in jeopardy have no place here.
>
> And the more you whine about it, the less anyone here is going to care
> what you say.
>
> Give it a rest already.

Wow, trying to bit my tongue, but sarcasm is coming out anyway… ARE YOU SERIOUS?

"activities that could put MythTV in jeopardy"

You mean all the source code will vanish forever?  Or do you mean the
deal between Schedules Direct and TMS might be in jeopardy?

Sorry, I didn't see how uncensored conversation on this list would
make my MythTV system stop working…  No one has made that clear to me.
 Or anyone.  It's simply not true.

Nor is it clear to me how people talking about this somewhere else,
sent there from here,  instead of talking about it here…  How will
make it all ok and keep our MythTV systems from crashing and the code
disappearing…

Talking about how to get users who don't have good Schedules Direct
data, are outside the US, or don't want to deal with them is going to
Jeopardize MythTV?!?  I'd guess if what your saying is true, the
project is doomed anyway.  But, I don't think it's true.