[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:39:22 UTC 2007

> If the past were our moral compass...  :O
> Did you pay any attention in your history classes?  :)  Besides, as
> technology matures, laws/interpretations of the laws tend to catch up.
> Mike

Hey, if my Leaders (government) can't be bothered with learning from
the past, why should I? ;)

Seriously though.  In the end, it's just as 'against the TOS' now as
it was then.  Honestly, if DD had never come along, would we still be
screen-scraping?  I think so, regardless of laws/interpretations.