[mythtv-users] database/program id question

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:11:28 UTC 2007

I have an unnamed data source which gives a program id which looks like
this: EP00361880.0034

According to my 0.20 mythtv installation which last fetched data from
the defunct labs.zap2it.com, the episode number for this show is
slightly different: EP3618800034

Note the leading "00" and the . 5 characters from the end in
the new program id.

My question: Do I need to filter the id make the new one look like the
old one..?  Or is this something that mythfilldatabase can take care of?