[mythtv-users] myth svn frontend freezes in recorded programs page ..

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:14:45 UTC 2007

whenever I have a program recording and I go into the recorded program section to see my recorded programs, the frontend often appears to freeze sometimes I have to kill the frontend and start over again..

has any one experienced this behavior?  It usually happens when I attempt to scroll thru my list of recorded programs .. the program that is being recorded is always displayed at the top of the page ..

I am using different versions of myth svn and this behavior appears to be consistent..  any ideas?