[mythtv-users] Import and Export of Program Listing Data

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:25:46 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com

> > I'm GUESSING ahead of time, the only workable project has to be
> > independent of any specific data source, have a simple import and
> > EXPORT method allowing users to share their data IF THEY CHOOSE, and
> > leverage existing projects and code.
>
> <snip again>
>
> Sounds like this discussion is better suited for the XMLTV mailing
> list so you would be able to leverage the collective knowledge of
> open source PVR developers - not just MythTV users.

Brad, I don't think the people of the XMLTV mailing lists are a better
forum for discussing Import and Export of data to MythTV.  That's
pretty MythTV specific.

I honestly have to think this is more about how you would like
non-Schedule Direct projects to go away.  What would motivate you to
try to stop this discussion so quickly?

This didn't even go 10 minutes without hearing a "shut up and go away"
type comment trying to raise the noise level of this conversation.
Why am I not shocked?