[mythtv-users] Slow MySQL query after delete

S2 s2.akira at tin.it
Wed Sep 5 17:36:13 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 19:02:07 Tom Dexter wrote:
> I certainly wouldn't like the embedded MySQL route
> at all. [...] I just love being able to get to the database directly.

If this is your only concern, you wold still be able to access an sqlight
database from outside of the application that uses it. Not having to maintain
a database would remove a whole lot of sources for errors (no service to
start/stop, no db password to set, and so on).
Having sad that: I don't care, and I think devs should do whatever they are
more comfortable with.