[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Sep 5 03:09:11 UTC 2007

Robert Current wrote:
> You know what... screw it.

The MythTV/SD folks came through on extremely short notice with a
working solution to what could have been a major problem for a lot of
us. What the heck more could you possibly ask?

They are making no profit on the venture, and in fact have devoted a LOT
of time and energy to helping us out. They had no legal or even moral
obligation to do so. The very reasonable charges they are asking cover
only a portion of their expenses.

There has been a lot of discussion about SD here because it is of
interest to what I suspect is the vast majority of USA users on this list.

I for one am very thankful for their efforts. Anyone who thinks
otherwise is perfectly free to pursue any other solution they desire, as
well as delete any thread they choose not to read.

beww