[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:36:57 UTC 2007

> Basically, your whole argument falls apart here.

Ok, at what point is pointing out where to get data when someone asked
if there was other data an "argument"  ???

> THEY DON'T "offer
> free XML listing data to download".  Show me somewhere on the TitanTV
> site where they document these URLs.  Show me an implementation guide.
>  Show me the process where you can obtain a legitimate UUID.  Don't
> give me yours, just show me how you can obtain a legitimate one.
> Please share that process with the community, we'd all be interested.

Sure, Here:
http://www.titantv.com/ttv/mytitantv/signup/index.aspx?nspred=1

Why don't you try it, and actually READ the Terms before saying it's
illegal and impossible?  I had instructions right in my Hauppauge
tuner packaging, including a Windows application that pulls down the
data.  If you don't have partner hardware and a legitimate code to use
it, maybe you can't use it.  I never said anyone can.

I said there is other data out there, it's not an argument.

I'm the one that has provided all kinds of references, quotes, and
examples.  And all I get for answering the question is called stupid,
wrong and illegal.  Show me where anyone knows my IQ?  Show me how
that data isn't "real." Show me where it says this is illegal.  Gonna
call me evil again because this goes against the pro-SchedulesDirect
indoctrination stuff here?