[mythtv-users] Live TV UI question

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:49:57 UTC 2007

I think that answer is no... but just wanted to double check.

I have MythTV configured to run in a window.

... now / temporarily... I'd like to go from a window mode to fullscreen mode
while I'm watching my Live TV / 16:9 aspect ratio TV show. Is this possible?
With VLC I can double click on the window to go from window to fullscreen
mode. Can anything like this be done with the native viewer?

Also... is there a 'help' key that can be pressed to get a list of
commands / keys
that are available when watching Live TV? A 'help' overlay might be nice.

jack