[mythtv-users] PCI FX5200 and HD - too much for PCI?

Matthew Schroeder blaupolisboxen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 00:45:58 UTC 2007

When you say the mythtv archives, are you referring to the mailing list
archives or the documentation somewhere else?   To give me a better idea of
what I could be looking for, are these settings found in the xorg.conf file
or are they modified somewhere else within mythtv?  I'll have to check the
NVidia documentation as well I suppose.

Thanks again for the reply, it's appreciated.

At 08:38 PM 9/2/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sunday 02 September 2007 05:06 pm, Matthew Schroeder wrote:
> > that is good to know.  Could you provide me the relevant scaling
> > settings
> > that you used?  I'm assuming these are all in the xorg.conf file?
>Unfortunately, I no longer have the TV out settings. I remember needing
>to look them up in the mythtv archives.
>Ray Lischner
>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org