[mythtv-users] database problem

norman norman at littletank.org
Sat Sep 1 16:12:45 UTC 2007

I think I have a problem with the database but I am not sure how to find
out. I tried looking in Google but I was not able to find out how to

I inadvertently managed to put into the folder where my videos are
stored over 60,000 JPEG files. I have removed these from the folder but
I believe that they are somehow causing considerable problems with the
part of the database which deals with these videos. Could someone please
suggest how I might go about confirming the problem and then perhaps I
will be able to remove it.