[mythtv-users] how auto play DVD's on insert

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Oct 30 06:13:41 UTC 2007

Silly question how can I get mythtv to autoplay DVD-video and/or DVD-data
that is filled with avi/mpg's?

automount was running by default but the screen it was coming upto was
mythgallery import I believe which it still would play the avi/mpg's but
with the default player not using mythvideos's playcommand from the
videotype table, I also have the Monitor CD/DVD option enabled.

I have since disabled automount as suggested on another forum but now
nothing happens when inserting a DVD, I can play a DVD-video from Play DVD
but now have no access to DVD-data files.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions