[mythtv-users] HD MPEG problems

Greg Arena gma at gmadigitaldesign.com
Tue Oct 23 15:26:06 UTC 2007

If you need something to boost your cable signal, you might want
to try this signal booster from Motorola:
cs&qid=1193152882&sr=1-1> &s=electronics&qid=1193152882&sr=1-1
It's a bit pricey, but I have it in my house and it works great.
You install it at the point where the cable enters your home. I
did this because of all the splits I have and to try to improve
the analog picture quality throughout my house. It won't
interfere with your cable modem or On Demand/Pay-per-view stuff
if you have those (I have Comcast as well).