[mythtv-users] TV Wonder 650

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:43:03 UTC 2007

I wonder if anybody is using this card and how much of a headache it
is to get it to work with a 2.6.22 kernel.  I see that v4l supports
the ATI TV Wonder card, but doesn't specify which models.  I saw on
Engadget today this card and was thinking about getting it...

I have a pvr-150 and Kworld 110 card.  The Kworld card sometimes gives
me a headache, but the pvr-150 works great.  This TV Wonder card says
that it has two tuners that can use OTA or unencrypted QAM, and
built-in mpeg compression.  If I am able to utilize both tuners at the
same time for HD and/or analog cable, I might get rid of my Kworld and
pickup one of these.

Thanks in advanced...