[mythtv-users] Sound track overwhelmingly the dialog (HD sound)

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 13 04:20:28 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

not having the energy to go thru everything, I tried the Pilot of BW, and it sounds particularly grating. the dialog is hearable, but not by much. we also watched ep 2 (which I don't have the energy to rewatch, even in fits and starts) but I'm holding the rest - so I don't have to endure it twice.
I'm sure I've recorded some other stuff on NBC - Chuck, Journeyman... I know Jay hasn't seen Journeyman.  I do remember complaining - I just don't remember when. I could be biased in my remembering. From what I just whipped thru (though not nearly fast enough) the music itself on BW is annoying. And there was some dialog that was  nearly drowned out by the sound of *rain.*
Either I'm getting old or it's not your local station. (then again, I'd like to scream at Patrick Dempsey not to mumble, quite often)

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"