[mythtv-users] Old notebook with touchscreen ... make it "mythable" ?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:38:28 UTC 2007

Has anyone tried making a Wiimote work with myth?  I know it requires some
extra hardware, but it works well on the Wii. I was thinking about setting
something like this up, using a USB bluetooth adapter, and buying a new Wii
"sensor" bar and replacing the Nintendo plug with a USB plug.  I've seen
similar things done online, but I've never seen it applied to myth.  I know
Linux drivers are available for the Wiimote, but I'm not sure of their
quality/integrity.  I've used similar things for Mac (my only machine with
the bluetoofs), but I found it to be buggy at best.